Creamy Butter Pork Rib Recipe
Aiya, basically hor, most of the Tze Char Dish we miss here lah. Melben Creamy Butter Crab! Yummms! But, we also miss Two Chef Butter Powder Pork Rib. So how? Combine both and we get Creamy Butter Pork Rib.
Maybe next time, I will try the Two Chef Butter Pork Rib.
French Menu: Le Côte de porc au beurre crémeux
Singapore Menu: Creamy Butter Pork Rib
Chinese Menu: 黄金牛油排骨
See what some of our starved guest have to say:
Wah, the creamy Butter Mixed with Rice. Jiak liao, Song!!!
Alamak, the supermarket sell Pork Rib so expensive sia! €15 / kg for Pork Rib leh! Think I robert ah?
This one high in Cholesterol, eat with moderation! But long long eat one time, don't care lah!
Creamy Butter Pork Rib
- 400g - 500g of Pork Rib
- 2 tbsp Oyster Sauce (Marinate)
- 1 tbsp Light Soya Sauce (Marinate)
- 1 tsp sugar (Marinate)
- 1 tsp Salt (Marinate)
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil (Marinate)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch (Marinate)
- 4 Tbsp of Oil for Pan Grill the Pork Chop
- 1 Tbsp of Oil for Butter Sauce
- 5 cloves of minced garlic
- 25g of Butter
- 20curry leaves
- 80g Evaporated Milk
- ½ cube chicken stock
- ½ tsp sugar
- A dash of White Pepper
- 1-2 Chopped Chilli Padi
- Mix the marinate condiments with the pork rib evenly in a bowl for at least 1 Hour
- Heat 4 Tbsp of Oil in Wok and Pan Grill the Pork Chop, each side for 7 mins on Medium Heat under Golden Brown. Set aside.
- Heat Oil in the Pan, before adding the 25g Butter, 5 Cloves Minced Garlic, 80g evaporated Milk, 20 Curry leaves. Let it boil for awhile and add in the chicken stock, sugar and Chilli Padi.
- Stir at medium heat and let the sauce thicken.
- Add in the Pork Ribs, and mixed well with the sauce.
- Served with rice!