Double Side Pan Fried French Omelette aka Fried Omelette
French Menu: Le Double Side Pan Fried French Omelette
Singapore Menu: Fried Omelette
Chinese Menu: 炒蛋
Eggs are common food source for us even in Singapore. Every 1-2 weeks we will top up our eggs supply, 30 a time. It's cheaper anyways. So I am always looking for egg recipes
Click Here for Recipe and Instructions
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp Light Sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce (Optional)
- 2 tsp of Oil
- Ketchup as Dipping Sauce (optional)
- Crack 3 Eggs in a bowl.
- Add Oyster Sauce, Sugar, Fish Sauce
- Beat with a fork until frothy.
- Heat oil in a wok until sibei hot: Heat a wok or non stick frying pan over high heat for 1 min.
- Pour the Beaten Egg at one shot. Reduce the heat to low and cover. The egg mixture will immediately puff up, don't shake or disturb it. Wait for 2 mins.
- Flip the Egg over and wait for another 2 mins
- Serve immediately with Ketchup as Dipping Sauce (Optional)
Side Dish to your dinner / lunch. Serves well with White Rice. Simple Quick Fix.
Part Time Hawker