Review – Martel Guest House, London
This 3-star London bed and breakfast guest house with free parking is set in a tree-lined road only 8 minutes' walk from the subway station, shops and many restaurants of Golders Green, and yet only 15 minutes by subway to central London.
- Free Parking, less than 10mins walking distance to Golders Green Tube
- Located at Zone 3
- Good Breakfast
- Great Service
- Daily Housekeeping - We stayed for 2 Nights. Wasn't expecting this.
- We checked pretty late on that night, Mr Phil was very nice to receive us close to 11pm.
- Excellent orientation of the Guest House by Mr Phil
- Also lots of eateries along the main road
The Not So Good
- We stayed at the first level of the guest house and you are able to hear heavy footsteps from the guest above.
- Pillows were abit thin though, but it's a personal preference I guess.
- It is next to the Dining room, and the bacon smell just filled our room during the day. But, we were out for the whole day so it doesn't matter much
- The Water Heater is loud and scary
So, Worth it anot?
We certainly enjoyed our stat at Martel Guest House. Breakfast is fantastic, warm welcome by Mr Phil. Free Parking, Free Wifi and walking distance to the Metro.
Best Suitable for
For Travelers with Vehicle, Groups of Families and Friends.
(We had a Triple Sharing Room)