Oyster Sauce Kang Kong with Bacon (Kang Kong Series Day 3) Sauce Oyster Kang Kong avec Bacon
French Menu: Sauce Oyster Kang Kong avec Bacon
Singapore Menu: Oyster Sauce Kang Kong with Bacon
Chinese Menu: 蚝油炒应菜和猪肉
Welcome to Day 3 of our Kang Kong Series. Today, we will be preparing Oyster Sauce Kang Kong. Because, you may have kids or guest whom cannot take spicy. So this dish will come in handy.
You can also use Pork Belly or Bacon for the Meat. Actually Pork Belly goes well with Kang Kong.
See what some of our starved guest have to say:
Wah, Oyster Sauce Kang Kong definitely goes well with Rice. Lum alot sauce! Sedap!
If you are on a budget, you can make do with Pork Belly. Taste equally good.
Kids will love this dish! Not spicy at all!
Oyster Sauce Kang Kong with Bacon
- 200g - 250g of Kang Kong
- 3 Cloves of Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce (Optional)
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 2 tsp of Oil
- 2 tbsp of Water
- 50g - 100g of Bacon or Pork Belly.
- Cut the Kang Kong, Stems in 1 inch - 1.5inches, Leaf part in 2-3 Inches. Separate, then wash and dry. and he kangkong leaves from the stems. Wash and dry by using a salad spinner or air dry.
- Slice the Pork Belly / Bacon in Small Strips
- Heat oil in wok, add Bacon or Pork Belly Garlic as well. Sauté for 2-3 mins in high heat.
- Add kangkong stems. Stir fry for 1 minute and add the remaining leaves.
- Add 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce, 1tbsp of Light Soya Sauce
- Stir fry until desired preference, add 2 tbsp of water and pinch of sugar, stir for 30 seconds on high heat.
- Serve immediately with White Rice